Thursday 17 March 2022

An open letteer to Mr. Khaw Boon Wan

 bluserfeedback @ sph..com.sg         16 March 022.

This is meant for Mr. Khaw Boon Wan, Chairman of SPH.

Dear Mr. Khaw,


Greetings to you. My apology for my temerity to intrude upon your privacy. The reason is that I would like to disseminate my plea for justice from the Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong for a public apology from him for the grave injustice I had suffered  at the hands of his late venerable father Lee Kuan Yew for the reading pleasure of the public through the Straits Times with your imprimatur.

I have written two pleas to the venerable Lee Hsien Loong which did not draw any civil response from him. I have posted these two letters on my website http://Singaporerecalcitrant2.blogspot.com under the headings (a) A humanised plea for justice and (b)Could there be a blessing from Heaven? on the 7th and 10th March 2022. You will be doing a defenceless and down-trodden retired civil servant like me a great humanity and kindness if you would kindly publish my grave injustice suffered at the hands of the venerable Lee Kuan Yew and my plea for a public apology by PM  Lee Hsien Loong.  Whether you can pride yourself as an iconoclast to diminish the artificial facades of Orwellian politicians like Lee Hsien Loong will depend on whether you have the mettle to stand up to injustice. If you can do this how complete will the jubilation be to me.

With hopeful anticipation. Yoong Siew Wah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home