Saturday 9 April 2022

An intellectual and political discourse

 lee_hsien_loong@pmo.gov.sg                         8-4-2022

My dear Venerable PM Lee Hsien Loong,

This may or may not be the last time I have the audacity to engage your Highness in an intellectual and political discourse despite the great disparity in our education and social standing. In an unseen world of spirits/mysteriously and inexorably (冥冥之中) it may be God's wish that someone should deflate your arrogance and ego but not yet disillusioned enough to ditch you from your political chicanery. That will come soon but not in my lifetime.

You are so mind-boggled that you don't realise your dizzying stance in your condescending manoeuvre in your handling of your political opponents and the guillible public like me. Your inconceivable refusal to make a public apology for your venerable fathers sin against me is a despicable example. I am unable to comprehend why you resist so adamantly. Could it be that you are haunted by some esoteric apprehension? If so, would it not be noble of you to be forthcoming? I think it's God's wish that this should be my fate if you cannot be moved.

This will not be the end of the world as life goes on. And when I depart from this world it would be fun if my soul accidentally stumbles on Lee Kuan Yew's soul.  I would not be angry and may even condescend to join him in company. There is a Chinese saying: When can the mutual recrimination cease to exist? (冤冤相报何时了).

You should reflect on your conscience and look at the state of affairs among you and your siblings. Lee Kuan yew will turn in his grave to see your inter-fraternal slogging.

May God bless you.        Yoong Siew Wah

1 Comments:

At 24 June 2022 at 15:49 , Blogger VirtueNetz said...

Nursing DegreeBehind every patient, there is someone who goes above and beyond the call of duty in patient recovery.​ Basically, this Nursing Course (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) is for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home