Friday 28 June 2024

The prospective emancipation of SM Lee Hsien Loong

 I think it's God's will that Lee Hsien Loong now finds himself derided by fate to become a sinecure senior minister.floundering in quest of a commission to justify his substantial salary as SM.

I had warned him that I regarded him as my enemy number one and would hound him till either he perishes or I go. He and his late father Lee Kuan Yew had done me great injustice that no human being would have the heart to comtemplate. The untenable circumstances that he now finds himself is I think G'od's will.

He is a zodiac dragon and I am a tiger. He ruled the heavens and I roamed the earth and the twain should never have met.but however fate had divined that we combat for justice. Will God want me to be a dragon slayer? I would prefer that it be done by God.

He is a Cambridge scholar and I hold a secondary four certificate. I invited  him to have a public discourse with me some time back but received no answer from him. He and his cohort of ministers drew millions of people's money as salaries while I and my colleagues live on poverty pensions. We asked for a small raise to keep from starvation. Can you believe that we were told that we had served our purpose, what we received was enough and they were waiting for us to die.

Lawrence Wong was quite unknown and it was the hand of fate that propelled him to become the current prime minister. He started of promisingly but seems to slide into vanality in his reluctance to modify the obscene astronomical ministerial salaries. Anyway he seems to be intent to transcend the venal image of Lee Hsien Loong with his immaculate personal dressing and perormance, both domestically and intenationally. 

Lee Hsien Loong looks a sorrowful sight and how long he will last depends on the will of deviniity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home