Saturday 13 July 2024

Mon Dieu Mr.. Factotum Lee Hsien Loong

I choose the word factotum to address the almighty SM Lee Hsien Loong is not without reason. I had predicted that after his relegation to the post of senior minister  he would find himself in a state of flux floudering to try  to find something to do to justify his substantial salary as SM.The latest comedy of error is his comical role  as a so-called government wallah in the opening of the Woodlands Health (WH) campus on 13 July and gave what he would describe as a momentous speech. What flabbergasted the public is how on earth can PM Lawrence Wong be so flippant to ordain his participation when the Health Minister Ong Ye Kung is the minister in charge. What is the bright spark PM Lawrence Wong trying to do? Would  not that be seen as a slight on the competence of Minister Ong Ye Kung as the minister in charge? 

Lee  Hsien Loong gave the opening speech  which was intended to encourage the public to support the Woodlands Health Campus but if you really look seriously into its contents you are left with the impression that it is a rehash of what other ministers,,especially Ong Ye Kung, had said before. Anyway it shows that Lee Hsien Loong is nearing the end of his oratorical prowess.

I have the feeling that Lee Hsien Loong may be having a nightmare that retribution is gradually creeping up on him. His younger brother Lee Hsien Yang would think so in view of  the inequitable circumstances that forced him into exile. Although Lee Hsien Loong swore strenously that there was no underhand action on his part it doe not completely convince the public.

I told Lee Hsien Loong that because of the injustice I received from his father and even him I regard him as my enemy number one and I will hound him till either he perishes or I go. So may I wish good luck to my benefactor Lee Hsien Loong.

May God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home